Trump says daughter Ivanka has created "created 14 million jobs"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/12/trump-says-daughter-ivanka-has.html

7 Likes

K4qFnti

69 Likes

Duh, that’s clearly “fake news”! She made 14 billion, the MSM is misreporting big chief man’s great remarks! /sarcasm

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m calling bullshit.

14 Million textile slaves in 3rd world countries more likely.

26 Likes

At this point, the only reasonable response to any of his statements is “yeah, whatever, you senile old narcissist”.

31 Likes

Speaking in code: “Funnel $14M to me via Ivanka’s Swiss account.”

26 Likes

And it gets repeated ad nauseam on Twitter and Facebook and on talk radio in . . . 3 . . . 2 . . 1 . . .

8 Likes

Well, when 14 million slaves die due to horrible work conditions, you have to hire more, right? That’s just like creating 14 million jobs, right?

15 Likes

13 Likes

Everyone on this planet is enslaved twice over.

11 Likes

I mean… did he actually say “American jobs”?

14 Likes

Why does NOONE immediately confront this bullshit head on?

This man could have been diffused years ago if someone just stood up point-blank and immediately cut him off and told him he was a fucking idiot to his face and set it to a crowd of people with evidence.

He has basically bullshitted his way into the presidency because the simple fact has never been followed through with

I don’t mean rebut him on a news channel

I mean call it out in real time with an actual megaphone. In front of him.

His only actual power is that he is willing to say anything in front of anyone without any shame no matter how ridiculous or insane. The only thing we need to get rid of him is someone equally shameless, brash, but smart and blunt, with a bag full of easily and quickly proved facts, willing to in real time cut him off when he lies and point it out

25 Likes

Cognitive decline. A few weeks ago the claim was she retrained 14 million workers (which was just as BS, but a totally different statement).

14 Likes

Beyond bullshit.
hippo%20shit

27 Likes

Come on guys, he’s not claiming she’s employed 14 million herself! His point is that she inspires the economy, like he does! And she, personally, has inspired 14 million employments, both abroad and internationally. There’s rock solid data to back this up, and he’ll have it released later this week. Maybe Thursday, after he releases the latest transcript of his Ukraine call.

10 Likes

Well I’m sure he didn’t mean that as an EXACT figure. What he meant was 14 million jobs, give or take 14 million.

9 Likes

I bet he meant 14 thousand. He gets “million” and “thousand” confused. Like when he says he’s a millionaire.

16 Likes

So if I apply for a loan and claim that I don’t actually have a job, but I’m sure Ivanka has “inspired” someone to give me a job, does the loan get approved or not?

5 Likes

I’d like to see his work. For example, when Foxconn promises to creates 13,000 jobs in WI, then cancels, then promises to create, maybe 5,000 jobs, then cancels, then promises to create 1,000 jobs, does Ivanka count that as 19,000 new jobs?

15 Likes

Ivanka has created “created 14 million jobs”

Good for her! She’s almost as creative as her father.
/s

2 Likes