Tim Apple

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/07/tim-apple.html

3 Likes

Perhaps the concept that a company isn’t named after its boss is alien to him.

52 Likes

Does that make him Trump Trump?

17 Likes

longer clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXofQ7ga174

Cook didn’t even react…he must play poker.

14 Likes

Ivanka Barbie

10 Likes

TrumpTrump ?

10 Likes

Or the eldritch horror inhabiting the empty husk that once carried his soul can’t be bothered to care.

21 Likes

long disappointed sigh

Why is this my life now?

18 Likes

Damn, so I guess we’re we’re heading towards a Jennifer Government brand dystopia?

15 Likes

here’s the thing…if any “normal” person did this, we’d let it slide. Maybe a slight snicker and say “Oh, funny slip of the tongue” but that’s about it.

But for Nostradumbass…nope…we have to harp on it. Not because we are awful or anything, but because he is such an utter dick about other people’s flaws and pushing this bullshit idea that he is so perfect and never makes mistakes…It becomes our responsibility to humanity to point out how he is full of utter horse shit about anything and everything!!!

16 Likes

He’s also called Lockheed CEO Marillyn Hewson “Marillyn Lockheed” so it’s possible…

or perhaps he’s simply a senile old dotard…

28 Likes

She looks so lifelike!

“The emperor has no marbles.”

14 Likes

Ivanka RealDoll

11 Likes

Maybe that’s a memory technique he’s developed. First Name + Why They’re Important. Ex: Theresa Brexit or Vladimir Kompromat.

26 Likes

Why do we replay Trump’s malaprops ? Trump uses them to skewer and insult people, and the stupid part makes sure we have to read them online.

5 Likes

First Name + Why They’re Important - Reality

6 Likes

Well, he is getting exponentially worse.

8 Likes

Donald Putin

5 Likes

One time, in the middle of his campaign, Obama slipped and said “57 states” of the US, and conservatives never let up. I don’t believe (nor can I see how anyone can seriously believe) that Obama thinks there are 57 states in the union. But Trump has repeatedly shown he does not have even a simple grip on facts. As @leicester pointed out, he called the CEO of Lockeed “Marilyn Lockeed”, he seemed to think the Stealth bomber was actually invisible, and there are long lists of unbelievably stupid quotes all over the internet.

Conservatives elected someone they can relate to.

22 Likes

Using a RT clip is a nice touch. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes