Jack Black gets a very strange side effect with his vaccine: he turns into a dancing superhero

Originally published at: Jack Black gets a very strange side effect with his vaccine: he turns into a dancing superhero | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Has my vote for best documentary short film.

9 Likes

Reading this bio of Jack’s awesome mother just yesterday, I understand why he had this reaction to the jab.

Her fourth child, Jack, was born a few years later. She actually went to her office on the day that Jack was born. When it was time to go to the hospital, she took with her a computer printout of the problem she was working on. Later that day, she called her boss and told him that she had solved the problem. And… oh, yes, the baby was born, too.

23 Likes

Jack Black is what you get when you create a video game character and use all available points on charisma.

23 Likes

I thought all my Heroes where dead, but I just found one who isn’t.

P.S. National Treasure, yup…

8 Likes

My second shot was last Monday; I think mine was a dud - all I got was chills and aches and absolutely no forced twerking and hammer throwing.

14 Likes

Wait for it…

5 Likes

i can take Jack Black in small doses any more. this was about 45-50 seconds too long for me.

Sounds like you need more COVID vaccine.

5 Likes
2 Likes

maybe that’s it! my second dose is scheduled for May 8th.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.