Jailbird MAGA sheriff sobs as he's caged for 15 years — luxury car collection seized

Originally published at: Indiana MAGA Operative Sentenced to 15 Years for $3M Theft - Boing Boing

6 Likes

Let’s just make sure he doesn’t get the chance. Vote, lest this scumbag become an official in Biff’s FBI.

21 Likes

I am. sentenced to 15 years sounds surprisingly reasonable, appropriate and just.

17 Likes

Noel went to prison for breaking state law, not Federal law. Even if Trump was reelected he wouldn’t have the authority to pardon the guy.

22 Likes

Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

11 Likes

If Trump is re-elected or somehow scams his way into office despite losing, you can’t depend on state laws to slow him down.

9 Likes

I would have hoped for one additional punishment: a ban on ever serving in law enforcement for a substantial period (if not the rest of his life) once he gets out.

14 Likes

Wow, what a piece of shit.

11 Likes

And a stupid piece of shit at that.

A man who theoretically gets by on a public servant’s salary amassing a collection of at least 40 vehicles was bound to catch someone’s attention.

15 Likes

You love to see it.

6 Likes

Hitchcock FTP 1

Hitchcock FTP 2

13 Likes

12 years behind bars. 3 years probation per AP.

A comprehensive report goes into the details (this guy is a real ‘beaut’) and shows that his wife and daughter were also charged.

10 Likes

Seems he didn’t watch Superman III.

11 Likes

Or Goodfellas.

12 Likes

Just listened to an episode on this in Everything, Everywhere Daily.

1 Like

Remember in Goodfellas where after the heist one guy goes out and buys a Cadillac and fur coat for his new wife and De Niro’s character loses it because it’s going to attract attention and he’s going to get caught?

He shoulda watched Goodfellas.

ETA - ah someone beat me to it…

1 Like

It’s a STATE crime, so Trump couldn’t pardon him.

But yes, vote for Harris

1 Like