Jeff Sessions to opioid users: "Sometimes you just need to take two Bufferin and go to bed"

I get where you’re coming from, but even hell has levels. Angola is the oldest continuously active slave farm in the United States, as well as arguably the most violent and dangerous “correctional” facility in the US.

I chose it as a specific example less because of the poor living conditions that the people already there have to deal with, and more because I feel like a lot of those people might have some thoughts and feelings they’d like to share with the likes of Sessions, Trump, and Bannon. (Just because Darth Jaundice is no longer part of the regime doesn’t mean he’s off the hook)

It does very little to “fix” the over 400 years of systematic racism in the US criminal justice system (and its precursors), but a little is better than nothing.

3 Likes

1 Like

In keeping with the Keebler Elf theme, you should eat 2 Fudge Stripes Cookies and go to bed. And they taste delicious after some weed. (Did I type that or think that?)

3 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

11 Likes

I don’t like wishing pain on people, but if that asshole ever has really bad pain, I hope he only has access to aspirin. That would be appropriate karma. Fucker.

6 Likes

To hell with you Jefferson Beauregard Sessions! Why, opiods are the preferred choice of limbless Confederate veterans everywhere.

7 Likes

Agree. And I loathe this weasel-man who lacks the integrity and professionalism to lead the DOJ and won’t let the facts change his mind. But to quote the part about pot and omit the immediately following “but we’ll see what the facts show” is sensationalizing by removing context.

Because this never gets old:

As Sessions learned that some members of the Klan had smoked marijuana on the evening of the slaying, he said aloud that he thought the KKK was: “OK until I found out they smoked pot.”

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/jeff-sessions-racism-allegations/

3 Likes

But not unreasonably.

I wish Mr Sessions a hemorrhoidectomy served with a months supply of asperin.

Once you get that sponge out its almost plain sailing.

1 Like

Obviously, since he’s ignoring the facts in saying this shit in the first place. Of course the facts have never been the basis for US drug policy, so…

5 Likes

6 Likes

Sessions’ medical license prolly came from one of those boxes of cereals with elves on it.

Is Jeff Sessions completely clueless about addiction, or am I just wildly misinformed about the effects of Bufferin?

“Sometimes you just need to take two Bufferin and go to bed”

Coincidentally, that’s also his recommendation for birth control.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s you.

For me the question is “is Jeff Sessions completely clueless about addiction - merely a useful pawn of antihumanist sociopaths - or is he himself one of them, a man more than willing to destroy American families and communities to make a fast buck?”

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju83joQi9gk

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.