Jeju Loveland is an outdoor sex-themed sculpture park in South Korea

Originally published at: Jeju Loveland is an outdoor sex-themed sculpture park in South Korea | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Searching Season 1 GIF by NETFLIX

10 Likes

(from Blade Runner 2049)

9 Likes

Piped alternative if you don’t have a Ytube account. Possibly NSFW? I guess? If you have particularly puritanical employers.

4 Likes

Google advises this venue’s peak hours are just after lunch, and most visitors spend 30 minutes here. You may wish to arrive early and beat the rush, or stay late in the day to enjoy the afternoon light. Next door is the town’s Museum of Modern Art, nearby is a jeweller specializing in Swarovski diamonds, and straddling all of the above is the city’s cemetery. You MUST be 18 years of age to attend, but no ID will be checked upon entering. I suppose babies are allowed free of charge. Enjoy your visit. It will cost you 12,000 Korean won but most visitors say it is totally worth it.

1 Like

Funny, I’ve seen several Korean TV series with long stretches on Jeju Island, and don’t recall ever seeing this park show up.

2 Likes

Jeju is a popular honeymoon destination, after all.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Geez that place looks huge (watched the video)

Naughty!

1 Like

I had a wild ride for the sentence from “there is a separate play area…”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.