Joe Biden is the Hillary Clinton of 2020 – and it won't end well this time either

70% of Americans support Medicare for all.
58% support abortion options in all or most cases.
76% want higher taxes on the rich.
70% want to eliminate fossil fuel use.
2/3 support gay marriage.
And over half support trans rights.
75% think more immigration is a good thing.

And the party that allegedly favors all of those things lost a thousand elections during the previous administration. You know why? Because nobody believes they’ll actually follow through on anything.

The Republicans are basically the devil incarnate, but they tell their base they’re going to fight the Democrats and end abortion and restore the Confederacy take the country back, and god fucking damn them, but they make a big show every second of the day of doing exactly that. They give their base exactly what they promised, and keep doubling down for every inch further off the edge they go.

It absolutely dumbfounds me that the Democratic Party can be so insanely stupid, cynical, and bought that they aren’t willing to put forth a candidate who simply stands up and agrees with the overwhelming majority of voters. Jesus fucking Christ in a rubber bucket, pick a fucking battle and fight it. THE FUCKING NUMBERS ARE THERE. If you don’t have the fucking balls to say “yeah, we’re going to levy a billionaire tax to pay for everyone’s healthcare like three motherfucking quarters of the country is asking for”, you have no business being in the race at all.

I swear I’m gonna have an aneurysm if I don’t put a gun in my mouth before this shit show is over.

15 Likes