Joe Scarborough in WaPo Op-Ed: The slimy tsunami of bilge spewing from President Trump is hurting innocent people

I for one am planning to desecrate the FUCK out of it.

3 Likes

tl;dr

Seeing Trump’s falsehoods as foibles is folly. Trump’s lies are a feature, not a bug, of his Presidency and, indeed, of his entire public persona. His promotion of a sinister alternate reality divorced from facts is not an aberration that can be corrected. His misstatements are not mere mistakes. As the Post’s book points out, when called on a lie, Trump not only does not back away from it; he has a tendency to repeat it. In more than four hundred instances, the Post’s fact checkers found, he has repeated the same falsehood at least three times. Joe Scarborough is not even the first person whom Trump has falsely accused of murder since he has been President.

These are not standard-issue political lies being foisted on the public but nuclear-weapons-grade falsehoods that speak directly to the President’s character. They are of a scale and volume that simply defy precedent, even in a country that had Richard Nixon as its leader. Trump, the Fact Checker’s editor Glenn Kessler writes, is quite simply “the most mendacious President in U.S. history.” There are, sadly, eighteen thousand reasons and counting why he is right.

11 Likes

From your link: Bullies are usually cowards, but Donald had a gutsy side. Former babysitter Frank Biggs recalls taking the five-year-old to explore a sewer pipe that was being built in the neighbourhood [sic]. To his amazement, as dusk fell, the child followed him into the darkness without flinching.

A five-year old Donald, twisted and cruel from the get-go, and unchanging. In a sewer pipe. With evening fast approaching.

The gods are truly fickle.

3 Likes

In my personal fantasy of how Trump would deservedly end up, you may find your plan impossible to execute if his exact location is mixed amongst a bunch of others’ bones back home in NYC:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-new-york-island-idUSKCN0PT0OA20150719

5 Likes

Try outline.

Another way was using TOR, haven’t done this recently.

When he was seven, he yanked classmate Sharon Mazzarella’s pigtails. She chased him downstairs and smashed him over the head with her metal lunchbox.

I would really like to buy Sharon a beer some day. I hope she’s still with us

7 Likes

“I have never been able to grasp Trump’s bizarre fixation with “Morning Joe,”…”
Wake up, Joe. He wants your wife. Like he wants his daughter.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.