Jonathan Frakes telling you you're wrong for 47 seconds

Mmm… that left me with the vague, queasy feeling I always get from watching Jonathan Frakes, but I need more. I’ll be in my cube watching a supercut of David Caruso one-liners.

I surprised and disappointed that he didn’t throw “bubkes” in there.

I’m sure i read somewhere he started doing that because he suffered from a bad back, though i can’t imagine how doing that would make it hurt less.

2 Likes

What if it wasn’t a beard at all, but Riker just spent the last six seasons of the show walking around with Tribble stuck on his face?

4 Likes

He’s also a rather decent director.

Not everything has to be in front of the camera.

3 Likes

Star Trek: First Contact was hands down the least-worst of the Next Generation movies.

2 Likes

Check out some of his television credits, too.

He’s not exactly some has-been.

I quite enjoyed how they got almost the entire Next Gen gang back together to do voice acting for that Gargoyles series in the late 90s. Frakes was a pretty central character but they also got Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorn, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Colm Meaney, and even stars from other Trek series like Kate Mulgrew, Avery Brooks and Nichelle Nichols.

Couldn’t afford Patrick Stewart though—those pipes don’t come cheap. And every time Wil Wheaton tried to get a line in someone told him to shut up.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I would support that as canon – well, pre-Kelvin Timeline canon.

1 Like

It’s beyond belief

That’s one way of saying it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.