Jordan Peterson explains Antifa to no-one's satisfaction, least of all his

Daddy?

8 Likes

No, it doesn’t. Anyone who actually spends time studying anti-fascist movements or mob violence would laugh this shit right out of the room.

That part.

8 Likes

She’s great.

5 Likes

I was waiting for the /s.

3 Likes

homer simpson lobster GIF

8 Likes

Wrong. Let’s try again

This is the earliest English language reference to antifa that I know of, from back in 2005.

I knew who they were back then, I was the victim of fascists and was looking to find out who would actually stand up for me. It turned out that the social-democrats and liberals in British government were pretty useless at the time, they believed that fascism was finished and not a problem any more, and now they are worse than useless after a few years of it looking like they would change for the better. I now wonder if it was an intentional policy for Keir Starmer’s CPS to drop all cases where trans people were the victims.

11 Likes

LOL! I’m so sorry. I always forget the “/s”. He sounds off his rocker.

1 Like

I’d keep him talking. Make him squonk-out.

(excerpt) When cornered and escape seems impossible, or when surprised and frightened, [the squonk] may even dissolve itself in tears.

1 Like

Rightly, said soldiers should be storming the gates of Hell, just to try and make things even lousier for the fascists and those of similar ilk stuck down there. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.