Jordan Peterson explains Antifa to no-one's satisfaction, least of all his

Originally published at: Jordan Peterson explains Antifa to no-one's satisfaction, least of all his | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I suspect he’s got something else tear worthy in mind.

If he’s crying about the godless Antifa, he’s even more nucking futs than I thought.

34 Likes

“revenge against God for the crime of Being.”

God, what an asshole!

27 Likes

“Animals only kill to eat.”

TIL Jordan Peterson is not a cat person.

56 Likes

Don’t mind Jordo. It’s just the clonazepam, medically induced coma and brain damage talking.

27 Likes

And doesn’t he eat like, nothing but meat?

Keto dieting can be depressing as hell.

ETA:

:nauseated_face:

23 Likes

I have no idea what he’s putting in his mouth. Probably some new drug cocktail endorsed by Rogan and his daughter.

25 Likes

oswald cobblepot gotham GIF by HULU

14 Likes

The idea of taking revenge against God for the crime of being is the first thing I’ve heard him say that made a vague kind of sense. It sounds like something a better class of philosopher might say.

On another note, I bet that Netflix could make “Antifa vs. God” into a really bingeable series. The final scene, in which an army of black-clad Antifa supersoldiers storm the gates of Heaven would be pretty spectacular, no matter who you’re rooting for.

13 Likes

Professor Emeritus? I’d like a refund, please.

10 Likes

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

You Cant Stop It Now Cillian Murphy GIF

28 Likes

No paywall:

18 Likes

Why does anyone care what this intellectual blowhard says?

14 Likes

Is a well-trod theme in philosophy that is fundamentally flawed in the same way that most religious philosophy is; it is predicated on the assumption of either cryptic belief (on the part of the non-believer) or the factual existence of god (and the denial of that fact by the unbeliever). It’s always fundamentally flawed because it simply cannot conceive that the opposite is true; that unbelievers simply do not believe (as opposed to truly believing but being belligerent about it) or that god simply does not exist.

24 Likes

Dude thinks this is cooking.

Video Ted GIF

20 Likes

Ask the whiny white butthurt manbabies who think he’s a genius.

33 Likes

That’s pretty much the only reason he’s being paid any attention to… because white dudes like him. Maybe white dudes need to get better interests?

22 Likes

I wish people would stop treating this man like he’s an intelligent person with cogent ideas.

He’s a neurotic self-involved con man who has seen better days… at best.

27 Likes

Worse than lobsters? :exploding_head:

23 Likes

But he’s white… and a man! And he has a degree in checks notes psychology. Certainly that qualifies him to pontificate on everything else! /s

23 Likes