Jordan Peterson's gamma lobsters find a new low: defending censorship

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/26/sosumi.html

2 Likes

Not so much in response to the post but the fact that the fanbois will soon be here.

25 Likes

30 Likes

Hit the decks! Incoming Peterson nutjob fanboys!!!

com-optimize

25 Likes

Gamma irradiated lobsters are not happy with Peterson.

NHK interviewed Ebirah. He was quite insulted at the constant use of references to fellow crustaceans.

25 Likes

Is this one of those problems that can be solved by throwing someone into a boiling pot of water?

16 Likes

Ponzu sauce (essentially soy sauce and citrus) is a great condiment for lobster if you find butter a bit bland or messy

10 Likes

Why are we all referring to Dr. Peterson with her preferred pronouns? She has made so much noise about her refusal to extend that courtesy to others, I see no reason we should extend it to her.

37 Likes

This one suggestion seems most destined to fail, for the kind of followers Peterson attracts

13 Likes

Wheeeee!

14 Likes

I wonder what the ratio of actual Peterson defenders is to gifs/memes bemoaning the hoards of Peterson defenders who are apparently imminent?

4 Likes

Colour me unsurprised

Authoritarian bullshit only comes in one flavour, no matter the colour of the wrapping, It’s always accompanied by special pleading about why the rules shouldn’t apply to them.

13 Likes

A bottleneck of some sort, slowing down the influx of irate Jorbabies?

I can believe it.

9 Likes

Not really. It always comes because you want to silence everyone else but yourself. It is pure power struggle. It is why they are so horrible and must be silenced. From 1991. till 2000. my country was under very authoritarian regime which did not tolerate any kind of opposition (luckily not south america, africa or today’s russia style). New laws about the quality of our pure language, total TV and newspaper control, public witch hunt on dissidents or artists/newsreporter who dared to question something and etc… At the end of the day you have no one to even ask the question where you have to explain your special status. You use special pleadings while you are on the rise to power :slight_smile:

we get them high first now

6 Likes

We’ll find some way to live with your disappointment. Also, when trying to pass a rant off as not a rant, paragraph breaks are your friend.

19 Likes

But welcome regardless, comrade.

Unfortunately, Peterstans readily make themselves into easy targets for internet mockery and derision, but that doesn’t make it any less annoying for the community at large when our authors get bored and decide to go pushing buttons.

I know I’d have much less of an objection to these tedious Lobster-bait threads if someone got me high first…

17 Likes

Besides, we don’t want to waste good herbs on Jorbabies, and their suffering isn’t my concern.

12 Likes