Josh Hawley to publish a book about the need for more manhood called "Manhood"

This is how a masculine man makes powerful man love to his woman.

13 Likes

Are they trying to carry a replica of his manhood? I’m confused.

6 Likes

We’re talking about Hawley. “Fox” should be in lower case.

6 Likes

A quote from Mike Leigh’s Naked would apply to Hawley’s masculinity and approach to woman. Ewen Bremmer (as the twitchy character Archie the Scotsman) loudly and rudely demanding a cigarette from David Thewlis’ character, Johnny): “Gi’ suh!” [translation: Give me some!]

3 Likes

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

6 Likes

You mean this book is for real? It’s not a stunt designed to troll Hawley? How could anyone purporting to speak on behalf of REAL MEN allow that photo to be used on the cover? The pained “what the fuck am I doing here?” expression combined with the prominent teeth make him look like the “pitiful losers” that REAL MEN like him bullied in junior high school. I’d expect him to use something more like this (note the fine toasty-ball patina):

10 Likes

“The Conservative Christian Reich can’t get enough of Hawley’s Manhood.”

10 Likes

Such a bad cover photo. That he deems it good and good enough for the cover tells you something.

Also:

Josh Hawlass’ Manhood, a real treat for the MAGA crowd to gorge on.

6 Likes

Oh, I guess news stories have started.

17 Likes

Not clicking through to check, but that header graphic is one of Rob’s photoshops, right? Not the actual book cover and an actual quote from a guy named ‘Rimmer’?

4 Likes

Hawley’s Manhood remaindered

10 Likes

There is no cover shown on Amazon, Barnes&Nobles, or target website. Says cover not yet revealed.

So yeah, probably @beschizza having a laugh. The B&N website already has a 1 star rating.

10 Likes

You ever notice that people who tend to declare themselves “alpha males” usually have severe insecurity issues?

15 Likes

Didn’t she divorce him as soon as her green card was approved?

Trump is a great example of an insecure alpha imposter.
What I find prevalent in my travels through maga world are the number of self proclaimed alpha males that idolize other “alpha” males, seems contradictory.

8 Likes

Usually? Well, I guess 100% of the time is technically usually.

If you have to say you are, you aren’t.

3 Likes

Yes, looking at the state of the world, clearly what we need is more men making decisions based on what their penis says to do and what being a REAL MAN is about. That has worked exceptionally well thus far. /s

6 Likes

Ooh, he might have been to Cannes to see “Men,” what are the odds?
Non fungible manhood; MO’ hood; AI enhanced manhood; what else is on the shortest list?
More Q more phantom fiber? The wisdom of controlled-absorption puja crowds?
Multidimensional analyses…of the manhood in a room.

14 Likes

There are 2 things which are always true in life:

1. If you describe yourself as an alpha male, you aren’t.
  2. If you own even one Night Ranger album, you’re not a beatnik*.

*MST3K reference

15 Likes

“Run, Fascist, run!”

forrest gump running GIF

8 Likes