JP Morgan's "Twitter takeover" seeks questions from Twitter, gets flooded with critiques of banksterism #AskJPM

Ahh, the Obama AMA strategy! But seriously, let’s bring this back to Rampart.

While technically, you’re right, its always best not to judge people by what they didn’t do, otherwise, we risk missing the point, or minimizing the deep levels of corruption a man (a white man) needs to immerse himself in before he thinks this was a good idea.
And the narcissism involved in tweeting “oops, bad idea”, and thinking that this will be enough to save face.

Re: “diffuse” vs “defuse”

To me, when hearing this and without seeing spelling, “diffuse” means to dissipate a crisis or thin it out until it’s weakened. I’ve never thought of it as “defuse,” although it seems that it’s probably the better word to use in many situations.

I and other abusers of “diffuse” have probably all learned the word by hearing it used rather than reading it. We assumed “diffuse” and applied that creative interpretation given above because diffusion is a more common word (I’d guess) than “defuse.”

“When JP Morgan’s Twitter account announced last month that “VC Jimmy Lee” take questions from the net…”

Wait. Was this a Twitter account glitch? Did the Twitter account do this on it’s own?
I thought this was an official announcement a JP Morgan rep made via Twitter.

Here’s our take on it…

The popularity of those bloody Glade etc. “room diffusers”???

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.