Judge resigns after "All Lives Matter" speech, N-word slurs, and calling other judge a "f*cking b*tch"

Originally published at: Judge resigns after "All Lives Matter" speech, N-word slurs, and calling other judge a "f*cking b*tch" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

she sounds like someone angling to be a “legal consultant” on fox news.

26 Likes

It takes a lot to get officially censured as a public prosecutor in the US. It takes more as a judge.

26 Likes

Given the vast number of judges Trump/McConnell appointed over four years we can look forward to a lot more of this type of behavior from judges, hopefully resulting in a disbarrment/resignation.

15 Likes

this is a state district judge. in coloardo state judges are appointed by the governor from a list created by the state judicial commission. far be it for me to defend trump and despite this judge’s obvious trumpist leanings, she was picked by a governor of the state.

20 Likes

amazing that she got picked…but now imagine how much worse Trump’s picks are than someone who passed muster with a judicial commission !

9 Likes

Another really bad case of MAGA fever.

6 Likes

What tasks did she have her Clark do? Make her martinis?
Or was he more of a really fast typist type of Clark?

12 Likes

The famous Maya Angelou quote comes to mind, with the modification that this judge showed us who she was again and again and again and…

11 Likes

She was appointed by (then governor) Hickenlooper in 2014

8 Likes

Hang her Christmas lights?

10 Likes

I hate this kind of “fake” question. If the judge was really interested, there’s no dearth of online and other resources to read up on.
She doesn’t care why, she wants to say it’s not fair. Whenever someone asks that stupid question I’m like, huh, great question. Also, why were my white grandfather, father and uncle able to take advantage of the housing provisions in the GI Bill, but the Black vets of the same era were not? Doesn’t seem fair…seems like a bigger deal than not being able to use an offensive term…

Glad she resigned. Her case history should be reviewed, like would (ideally) be done if an LEO was found to be openly racist/biased.

19 Likes

Colorado has a process to review judges and ask voters whether to retain or not. I have not reviewed other judges’ surveys, but now I have questions.

https://cle.cobar.org/About/Faculty-Authors/Info/CUSTOMERCD/258233

Edited to add the above link and this one: Commissions on Judicial Performace - Frequently Asked Questions

3 Likes

Looking forward to her congressional campaign.

5 Likes

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Lots of places for Racist White Ladies™ to turn when those ding dang woke mobs cancel them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.