Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts for faking his assault

I knew it had to be that fucker’s fault.

1 Like

Fearsome RNG ya drew there.

I don’t know how Chicago Grand Juries roll, or whether a defense based on reasonable motives being gone got driven by, and I may be looking at the earlier listed of Talmudic Uber crimes, which evidence needs be flame-broiled a full month before consideration. Did Smollett at least say it seemed fabulous and a Propublica Beyond in a schnapps sort of context?

1 Like

I’m sort of amazed at how well the brothers made out in this case. They basically confessed everything including their own involvement with no official deal in return and it seems to have worked (for them).

They weren’t the masterminds, but they did participate in something that they knew was illegal. If their attorney advised them to bow to the mercy of the CPD, it was a bold move.

2 Likes

A little off topic here, but if you’re caught faking something MAGA, would that be…

MAGAhide?

Hmm… Good point. Maybe:

1 Like

Yeah… fuck anyone with a chainsaw in any manner, and it’s guaranteed they are never having either sex or orgasms, EVER again.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.