Just look at this banana-based demo of the Iphone wide-angle lens

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/27/fisheye-banana.html

2 Likes

Needs…more…pixelation.

3 Likes

There’s a posted chapter from the new XKCD book that goes into some depth about exotic selfies:

3 Likes

Some people will do most anything to make their banana look bigger!

6 Likes

:musical_score::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:
BANANAPHONE!

3 Likes

Donald Trump has been taking pictures of his hands all morning and texting them to Graydon Carter.

8 Likes

Oh great; so now women get to experience unsolicited digitally exaggerated dick pics.

Thanks a lump, Apple.

9 Likes

It’ll just disappoint people when they find out they can’t get as many slices out of it as they anticipated.

As with all banana shaped ojects:

Accord-Side-View-Mirror-1

4 Likes

This isn’t Japan!

Also, a friend told me even with a regular phone you can play with angles and for shortening to make things look bigger. And for anyone who thinks this is cheating - everyone is using those filters making you look 20 years younger.

1 Like

You mean my dick.
Make my dick look 20 years younger.

The built-in wrinkle elimination in the apps frustrates the hell out of me (Android), because it smoothes over the brushstrokes in my paintings when I photograph them.

shakes fist

7 Likes
2 Likes

shhhhhhhhhwwwwwwiiiiiiiiinnnnnng!

What an appealing angle… :banana:

2 Likes

Just the generic camera does that? I haven’t notice it on my samsung, but Im not taking pics of art work - or rather painted artwork.

Yup, I’m pretty sure it’s in the software. I’m stuck with a 2nd generation camera LG right now, but before my 3rd generation LG died, it would do the same thing. Great detail when shooting the natural environment, but on portraits and the like, it just seems to smooth over the brushstrokes.

1 Like

You are a terrible person for this post.

1 Like

Just look around this banana. Just look around it.

1 Like

I would laugh if i didn’t know that I will still be subjected to an indeterminate number of unsolicited dick pics until I die. because that knowledge makes me ill.

1 Like