Kamala Harris campaign raises $50m in a day

The reports I’ve seen are 81 million total in first 24 hours from 888,000 individual donors. The largest 24 hour haul ever.
That is a lot of people.

The number of donations, even more than the amount, really speak to how things have changed for Democrats. I’m still concerned about the legal aspects and inevitable challenges but that’s encouraging

And it’s spreading. $250 million raised or pledged across all candidates on the Democratic ticket

Kamala Harris may not be who we wanted but I’m feeling some real hope. If she continues with the level of progressive actions Biden has made, it will be more than I have ever hoped for.

11 Likes

Took this from a comment thread on Joe My God and had to share:

22 Likes

Yoink!

7 Likes

from here

19 Likes

So basically, this scene from Hancock.

:rofl:

7 Likes

12 Likes

Probably unneeded, but I’d hate to see a scammer get anything.

10 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of the old lady in Madagascar

2 Likes

Because of course he did.

8 Likes

IANA(election)L but it was The Biden/Harris Campaign and now it’s just the Harris Campaign. Seems it should be pretty straight forward. But yeah, these are the fascists, after all.

12 Likes

The fact that more than 600k new individual donors chipped in during the first 24 hours and tens of thousands of people are jumping at the chance to volunteer for the campaign for the first time seems as good as indicator as any about the direction the grass roots of the party want to go. It’s a great feeling.

10 Likes
6 Likes

I enjoy many things about Beau’s channel. Not the least of which is his choice of t-shirts.

4 Likes

Yoink indeed. Here’s another I sourced from the comments at Joe.My.God:

a567a8ce81c7bfd79e1bc058c559355b470d175ec8c3c9da5d89484fcf3622db

I was always going to support Biden, but with Harris running I feel more fired up.I want to put away the Tangerine Palpatine away for good.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.