Kari Lake and opponent Ruben Gallego run into each other at the airport, and it wasn't pretty (video)

Originally published at: Kari Lake and opponent Ruben Gallego run into each other at the airport, and it wasn't pretty (video) | Boing Boing

I hope they didn’t have to share the armrest on the plane.

9 Likes

Any story in which the words “Kari’ and “Lake” are not followed by the phrase “missing and presumed irrelevant” is a story with a bad ending.

10 Likes

I don’t know which is worst. That she “just happened” to be miked-up for this “coincidence,” or is she always mike-up.

11 Likes

… and the bears were unharmed and returned to the wild.

6 Likes

Was she still wearing her governor jacket?

7 Likes

5 Likes

She’ll always be the talking head and feel naked without one.
Encouraged to think we’ll be future entertained but simultaneously shuddering at the mental image

4 Likes

The thing is that conservatives don’t actually give a shit about people dying.

5 Likes

Well, unless they’re white people. Especially ones with extra money that they can donate to Republican political campaigns and other fascist causes.

7 Likes

Ruben missed the perfect opportunity to say: “Kari! Spread any good conspiracy theories lately?”

2 Likes

Well, but not really, since they pushed tons of older white people into not getting a life-saving vaccine. I wonder how many people died thanks to people like Lake pushing anti-vaxxer nonsense.

Oh yeah… but they all probably got the jab, even as pushing out anti-vax messaging.

5 Likes

2 Likes

… asking rhetorical questions doesn’t actually work when our opponent is controlling the microphone

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.