Kari Lake on disparaging John McCain: "It was a joke"; Meghan McCain to Lake: "NO PEACE, BITCH!"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/21/kari-lake-on-disparaging-john-mccain-it-was-a-joke-meghan-mccain-to-lake-no-peace-bitch.html

9 Likes

Demonstrably horrible people can’t walk-back their horribleness.

20 Likes

He was literally the party’s standard-bearer just 16 years ago. There are people who voted for McCain in 2008 who are barely out of their early 30s today. It’s one thing for Republicans to go all-in on alienating Democrat-leaning voters and centrists, but intentionally alienating anyone who supported McCain in his own damn state is one of the stupidest political stunts I’ve ever heard.

26 Likes

Stay “classy,” GOP…

24 Likes

But I heard that Biden is old or something? /s

9 Likes

I love it when they fight amongst themselves. Fingers crossed for a double KO.

11 Likes

to be fair, “No peace, b*tch!” is pretty damn :fire:

22 Likes

“Just joking”: the whinge of the Nazi who’s been called out on their hateful BS.

23 Likes

One who makes her living off her father’s name and another who’s trying to make hers off of disparaging it.

Neither of whom is needed.

26 Likes

Kari Lake was so close to getting it right.
“I was joking.” ----- “I’m a joke.”

9 Likes

Are we still doing that?

10 Likes

Eh, you can hate the fighters but still appreciate a good hit.

16 Likes

Lake-McCain Independence Day

11 Likes

The GOP really has turned into nothing but a personality cult of Trump.

I’m not saying they were a good or fully healthy party before TFG, but they were a political party, at least. Nowadays, the only things that matter are sucking up to the Abominable Orange and “owning the libs”.

16 Likes

That’s Kari Lake in a nutshell.

7 Likes

The Goldbergs Wrestling GIF by ABC Network

3 Likes

Let them fight

6 Likes

“That’s why I’m working hard to unite Republicans, Independents, Democrats - all Americans”

I don’t think Kari Lake knows what those words mean.
What? She does, you say?

Oh, well then, lying sack of hypocritical shit is lying sack of hypocritical shit.

10 Likes

Just you wait. Someday all Americans regardless of politics, of all races and genders and religions, will be united in agreeing that Kari Lake is trash.

11 Likes

Never mind ‘some day’, I’m uniting around that, right now!

7 Likes