KFC sues over 8-legged chicken rumors

The best KFC recombinant is equal parts John Goodman, KFC & Gays.

1 Like

We are amused.

but it is still chicken–right?
that’s pretty disgusting.

Everyone should double down on their argument.

There’s me, and RAT. Or rats, actually, but SECOND RAT and THIRD RAT were still offstage when I aborted the quip, so I don’t suppose they count.

1 Like

you are looking at the “after” picture, when the junk is breaded and fried.
you need to look at the “before” to see how appetizing it is.

1 Like

The funny thing is that that’s not the worst part of those chickens lives. In fact, given their living conditions, you could consider that a mercy. I always find it odd that people focus on these mechanized methods of chicken murder when it’s really a pretty quick, humane death. But then they tend to ignore the fact that they live in a cramped, dirty, high stress environment that’s tantamount to a life time (6 months or less) of torture. But, you know, whatever gets you through the day… Me? I just raise and murder them myself. At least I know my chickens have lead a happy, care-free life eating bugs and grains up until the inevitable day of betrayal.

Also, KFC is kinda gross. The breading or whatever it is always tastes like burnt flour. Popeyes is much better.

4 Likes

Maybe to preemptively increase demand for some of those organs. Hmmm?

no sir, you are just the victim of a single shot video. i know the lives lived are much worse, i focus on nothing but the entire “product”, it is a product, right?
however, if you want to raise your own and then eat your own, and hopefully you eat the whole and not just the muscles, then go nuts with your guts. eating your own is i guess one of life’s great pleasures, but pop eye’s? if the breading is the only difference, then all the “other” is lip service, with lots of blood and guts on the side plate, tangy with listeria.

They changed the name to KFC because Kentucky got all uppity about the state name being used commercially and was asking for $$$ for licensing/whatever rights.
edit again, and snopes to the rescue.

3 Likes

Well I can see why they are upset, technically they aren’t raising 8 legged chickens, they are 4 separate chickens sewn together into Chicken Centipedes. Don’t diminish all the hard work that goes into creating these.

6 Likes

Damn! Beat me to it!

SCIENCE! YOU CHEAP WHORE!

Am I wrong for wanting to try eight-legged mutant chicken?

2 Likes

I have eaten
the eight-legged mutant chicken
that was lurking
in the laboratory

upon which
you were probably
still experimenting

Forgive me
it was delicious
so warm
and so friendly

4 Likes

That thing would have been inutterably delicious if they hadn’t put about a pound of salt in it. Instead it tasted pretty much like one of those blocks of salt people put out for cattle.

Snopes - “Neil Diamond’s song “Kentucky Woman” was dropped from radio playlists at his request, as the licensing fees he was obligated to pay the Commonwealth of Kentucky exceeded the peformance royalties he was receiving for the airplay.”

That is some weak shit right there

2 Likes

Anyone else remember the Stop BioPEEP campaign from Joey Skaggs? This is right up there.

1 Like

Or:

I’m reminded of the quadium mutant in The Mouse that Roared.

Of course, a chicken with six wings and eight legs would be a chichichickenkenkenken and finally have enough for seconds for everybody.