King's Hawaiian sued because rolls aren't actually made in Hawaii

French Fries, Russian Dressing, Italian Seasoning, Canadian Bacon, Manhattan cocktail, Long Island Iced Tea…

5 Likes

You’re describing my lunch.

13 Likes

… they aren’t made from actual girl scouts!!! /sarcasm

2 Likes

At least this abomination will end for good.

Frozen Jamaican Beef patties. Boston Clam Chowder. Belgian waffles. Oscar Mayer’s hotdogs…

1 Like
13 Likes

Ah yes, Champaign… only available from the Champaign region of Illinois.

15 Likes

In EU and Switzerland there atre ghraphic logos that certifies that some food is actually made in a specific zone, with specific procedures.

5 Likes

Sugar is a preservative, not the other way around. It’s why we make jam as a way to store fruit, and why things like chocolate are basically eternal.

13 Likes

It’s only spellcheck if it spells it completely wrong, otherwise it is sparkling obfuscation.

8 Likes

But Moon Pies are still baked on Luna, right?

14 Likes

But Cape Cod chips are still made on the Cape.

Here we just had a law passed that clarifies what “Made in Vermont” means. They take it very seriously.

6 Likes

Reminds me of the Netflix lawsuit over “unlimited” DVDs. They settled, I got a couple of free discs, the plaintiff got a $1000 and the lawyer made millions.

4 Likes

Don’t worry… this crew is still from here:

raisins

Huh, well you can tell I don’t jam. I’d assume it would be food for microbes.

At any rate, it doesn’t seem to be less resistant to mold compared to my Sara Lee. :confused: YMMV

1 Like

Had the plaintiff and class members known the truth, they would not have bought the product or would have paid less for them.

What grocery store do these folks go to that allows bartering?

4 Likes

Probably the same ones that require you to show an ID for every purchase.

5 Likes

Chinese food that isn’t made in China.
Mexican food that isn’t made in Mexico.
French food that isn’t made in France.
American cheese that’s vat-brewed on Luna.
Monterey burritos made in South Carolina.

When will the madness end?

1 Like

Reverse Appellation?

Yes, the Buffalo Girl Scout Cookies are a secret flavor only offered in WNY. It’s just a shame that we have to import the buffalo from the midwest.

3 Likes