Kinky medical role play and fetish supplier donates scrubs to hospital

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/31/kinky-medical-role-play-and-fe.html

9 Likes

I have often thought that scrubs are strangely flattering to people’s figures…

10 Likes

Kinky people in my humble opine are nice, good, and excepting humans. See proof above…

25 Likes

And what if they accidentally ship some of other fetish ware with it?

16 Likes

Now that you mention it, I have found them to be strangely flattering on people that I think I wouldn’t have normally found attractive. Typically at inopportune times like a visit to the ER.

11 Likes

Yeah, same here. Not in a sexual way, necessarily, but they just look good.
I wonder if it’s entwined with my high valuation of competence, and the scrubs somehow just make the wearer look more competent.

7 Likes

Well you had better hold that thought, for at least six months.

2 Likes

Well scrubs could be considered a uniform. Not exactly the same as a formal (dressy) uniform it still can convey competence and also awake “feelings”. :wink:

4 Likes

Won’t the hospital staff wonder about the strategically placed velcro flaps?

5 Likes

When this situation first started devolving, I had the thought that a well equipped sex toy bag would have most everything we would need to get through this. Wipes, gloves, barriers, some people bring masks to their play parties.

These no-contact rules are going to force many of us to evolve our kits quite a bit…

3 Likes

That and being made out of shiny vinyl.

4 Likes

My first thought when I saw this story a couple days ago was “of course hospital administration would know about a medical fetish site. I knew they were trying to fuck us doctors and nurses!”

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s like sapiosexuality but with an attraction to kindness.

3 Likes

aff

4 Likes

Yes, a mix of both intelligence and kindness.

2 Likes

All good, as long as they have a safe word.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.