Kitten discovers walking is hard when you have 4 feets

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/31/kitten-discovers-walking-is-ha.html

18 Likes

33 Likes

Why does the caption call them hummingbirds?

dawg

18 Likes

And yet another fan of Kitten Lady:

13 Likes

My guess is that it’s because they’re tiny and murderous.

ETA: the ten-plus years older lady above introduced herself to me by savagely – SAVAGELY, I tell you – attacking my hand while purring thunderously. And somehow never breaking skin.

6 Likes

Like a large version of the Desert Rain Frog.

13 Likes

Probably the nickname given to the litter. Rescues and fosters will do that, to help e everyone keep which kittens are which straight

4 Likes

Within weeks they’ll be running up and down the stairs in the middle of the night.

4 Likes

a lot of foster folks will give names to litters, with each lil one having a name related to the litter name. I’ve seen kitten litters named after the Mythbusters crew, planets, TV shows, and on.

3 Likes

boingboing?

1 Like

My guess is their tiny wings are beating so fast that they become invisible in the video?

I found a still image that seems to show it better:

5 Likes

Soon they will all emulate this guy, and start running all over the place…

2 Likes

Litters are given names and the individual kittens related names in hope that adopters will see them as a package. Fosterers are endlessly optimistic. Eventually you just call yourself a rescuer.

I tried showing this video to a friend’s cat. They were completely uninterested. (The cat, not the friend.)

oooo if I ever raise another litter, they’re gonna be the boingboing kittens :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.