Watch: When a man stops to rescue a kitten, a pack of other kitties run over who also want a home

Originally published at: Watch: When a man stops to rescue a kitten, a pack of other kitties run over who also want a home | Boing Boing

24 Likes

Follow-up:

“The Tactical Honda was not prepared for this.”

53 Likes

And today’s update:

33 Likes

That’s like a dream come true. :heart:

24 Likes

It was obviously a setup for the long con. You better keep an eye on your bank acct. friend.

31 Likes

The old Nigerian kitten scam!

43 Likes

No good dead goes unpunished.

8 Likes

He’s a Disney Princess!

21 Likes

Mom will sure be confused when she gets back

13 Likes

I like how he called the first kitten Scout.

32 Likes

Thirteen kittens is rather big for just one litter…

21 Likes

That’s my mom’s cat’s name, along with Crash, her brother.

I’m only up to six now. I need to up my game. /s

16 Likes

So Cute Love Actually GIF by filmeditor

17 Likes

“Soft-heartedness sucks” :laughing:

Ain’t. It. The. Truth. :raised_hands:

15 Likes

I think the “Delightful Creatures” tag belongs to that fine gentleman. Such a gracious, kind, caring and good natured fellow. Something the world sometimes feels like it is in short supply of lately.

22 Likes

Those kittens planned the whole thing. It’s the classic hitchhiker trick. Put your most attractive member out by the road, and the rest hide until a car stops. Then suddenly it’s not just one person you’re giving a ride to, but three. Ha!

23 Likes

That Honda will now always smell of kitty wee.
Totally worth it though.

7 Likes

Now THIS. THIS is what the internet is for.

10 Likes

Wondering if the mom was feral and got hurt or captured out hunting. She could get back and her heart would just be broken not knowing where they are.

10 Likes

Yeah, my recent cat rescue, Dulce gave birth recently but we lost two of her kittens. Every day when I open the front door, she runs outside as if she’s gonna go grab the two missing ones, and it feels so crappy to make her come back inside empty-handed. :crying_cat_face:

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

16 Likes