Watch: When a man stops to rescue a kitten, a pack of other kitties run over who also want a home

Sweet name.

(quickly runs out of the room.)

12 Likes

Looks like they were dumped. Feral kittens wouldn’t run to a strange human like that.

16 Likes

@MissCellania : Yup. If Mom was around they should be quietly hiding and waiting for her return.

I worry that these may be “unwanted” litters (there are at least 2 litters worth of kittens there) born to unspayed housecats, taken out and abandoned by their humans.
I say “worry” because this is not the first time such a thing has been done, and it won’t be the last. Humans suck

No matter how they ended up there, they were lucky to be found. Kittens at that age need their mother, or at the very least a caretaker; they’re far too immature to survive on their own.

12 Likes

I thought maybe if they were young enough the influence of their mother wouldn’t have imprinted.

Cats with feline leukemia will get dumped like this because of the problem of finding homes for them. I hope he got them checked.

4 Likes

Regardless of how they got there, they were in for a miserably slow death if they hadn’t been found.

Hats off the their rescuer.

12 Likes

I love this dude’s gentle nature. He seemed genuinely weirdly excited to rescue these kitties :cat:

I keep watching this video over and over because it’s wonderful

10 Likes

Based on some of his comments, he’s paying attention to what others are telling him. So hopefully that was mentioned a lot.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.