Bunny comes to the rescue of his kitty pal

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/29/bunny-comes-to-the-rescue-of-h.html

16 Likes
14 Likes

That bunny is clearly an evil, undead beast trying to eat the cat. Note how the poor cat keeps trying to defend itself against the relentless undead rabbit by sitting at it. Poor kitty…nothing can stop ZOMBUNNY!

15 Likes

Hey pal, I’m gettin’ you outta there. I got a plan, and I’m workin on it. So simmer down, wouldya? Enough with the pawin me in the face. Yeah, I know you’re keen to get this done, but you’re just gettin in the way.

What now? Oh this is rest break and spoil clearance. It’s in the contract.

22 Likes

That was the most concise adaptation of The Shawshank Redemption I have ever seen.

34 Likes

Here’s the poster that hid the bolt hole:

wabbit

13 Likes

That cat didn’t need help. It was just playing footsie the whole time.

Earnest rescue bunny was super cute, though.

5 Likes

i like how the bunneh was all, “yes yes yes, i’m rescuing you, hang on…” and then he’d pause to clear some dirt out of the way and then remember, “oh yeah, i’m rescuing my kitteh friend!” and then get back to it.

12 Likes

Cats can’t dig, is that it?

3 Likes

And the useless human didn’t do anything to help. He just filmed.

5 Likes

I was thinking, how’s that going to work? bunnies can’t do anything. But I forgot the one thing they can do!

2 Likes

There is another thing they can do.
They’re quite famous for it, actually.
Ask your mum.

14 Likes

17 Likes

FTFY.

I’ll get my coat.

15 Likes

Monty%20Python%20GIF-downsized%20(10)

11 Likes

I’ll get my goat

FTFY

7 Likes

But how will dragging up set the kitty free? /Pinky

15 Likes

No. No they cannot. Even when they think they are burying/covering their shit with earth the average domestic cat simply sprays earth behind it in the general direction of where it may have shat.

(Whereas cool cats dig it all the time, of course.)

7 Likes

Make more bunnies?

s-l640

11 Likes