Kitten fails to impress tortoise

[Read the post]

3 Likes

The kitten was even using its A-game with the sure to impress side hops…

8 Likes

I liked the glance at the camera: “G’way, I’m working here!!”

2 Likes

And then came the “WTF?!” moment:

Poor kitty, trying to be so very tall and imposing, but not getting noticed at all.

9 Likes

\(^ ^)/

5 Likes

Man that tortoise just DGAF.

That kitten was ridiculously clue, too.

1 Like

I dunno, looked to me like the kitten didn’t have much of a clue about the tortoise having no fucks to give.

3 Likes

My kitten does that to me, too. I do my best to act horrified, but I’m not a very good actor.

1 Like

Don’t worry little kitten. I’m impressed.

1 Like

It’s hard to impress a wrinkled representative of one of the oldest extant reptilian lineages.

A tortoise gains the “I am hoary with the ancient wisdom of a species already deeply embedded in time before you existed” attitude about the second it loses its egg tooth, and just gets more so as it ages.

If I were slightly more inclined to magical thinking, I would actually suspect tortoises of existing in small temporal slowdown pockets, where time passes, slow and stately, as a buzzing, booming, confusion of immoderate youth species blurs past outside.

4 Likes

The boing boing title was good, but the video’s title “Kitten Attacks Turtle”, never remotely happens.
Thank goodness.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.