Kraken parasols

[Read the post]

1 Like

What is dead may never die.

7 Likes

Yea, you think it’s cute now, but just wait til it suckers its tentacles all over your head!

2 Likes

You should check out the umbrella made by the Kraken rum guys.

http://www.krakenrum.com/product/umbrella/

2 Likes

Is that rum any good?

No one? Really? C’mon, QOTSA fans, this is an easy one.

Okay fine, I’ll do it:

You’ve got a monster in your parasol
You’ve got a monster in your parasol

1 Like

Well that was a fun moment I had while browsing boingboing. Going from 'nope, not interested in that article. Nope not that one either. Nope, nope, nope." to “ohhh pretty parasol.”

5 Likes

Is there a button to release the whole top assembly?

2 Likes

Yeah, Kraken is pretty decent.

I prefer 85 Lashes, but they were a St. Louis local thing, not that easy to find even here, and I think they’re defunct now.

1 Like

I don’t much care for rum unless it’s in some sort of fruity drink with a parasol, but I will drink Kraken with just a little soda water. I think it’s very good.

1 Like

That is a pretty crackin’ parasol.

1 Like

I am that fine fellow that you encountered in front of Trader Sam’s, @doctorow. and I also recommend a snap fan to complete your summer accouterments. Something like this, but I prefer the larger versions and color variations you can find in Chinatown for just as cheap.

Stay cool!

3 Likes

Well, thanks for that. Now we had to buy the umbrella and some t-shirts. Before your post, I did not even know that we needed those things.

1 Like

Indeed, it is good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.