Lauren Boebert hospitalized

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/03/lauren-boebert-hospitalized.html

8 Likes

And as a member of Congress, she won’t go bankrupt because of it.

But as a Republican, she’ll still vote to make sure that others do.

66 Likes

Vine Ok GIF

11 Likes

I hope she gets better quickly, and then even more quickly disappears from public forever.

28 Likes

Me too, so I don’t have to feel conflicted about her public humiliation and life as a pariah. Pure and uncomplicated schadenfreude is the best schadenfreude.

13 Likes

I was fine with her being okay now up until this quote:

“I’m looking forward to making a full recovery and getting back to Congress to continue fighting for Colorado.”
CBS News Colorado
(-‸ლ)

I can still be happy about her not actually doing particularly well in Colorado. She could do everyone a bigger favour by seeing the writing on the wall and pulling a Ken Buck.

13 Likes

And while she’s recovering she’s getting paid and her job will be there when she does recover.

20 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

17 Likes

I’m not religious. So here’s a picture of assault rifles to help her get better.
assault-rifles-top-M16A1-M4-M16A2-M16A4

35 Likes

Wait, she got a blood clot? I didn’t think she was vaccinated.

Maybe she was secretly vaccinated.

Unless, maybe, blood clots are caused by all sorts of things that have nothing to do with vaccines.

27 Likes

I’ll be glad when this person’s life events are no longer news of any sort. I won’t go out of my way to wish her ill (or well, actually), but I do wish she would go the fuck away and be a damn fool in private.

19 Likes

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

6 Likes

Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

19 Likes

Assaults and prayers?

8 Likes

Blood Clot 2024!

7 Likes

Farts and pears…

9 Likes

You mean 5G and microchip. /S

2 Likes

I hope she gets better soon.
I don’t LIKE her, but I don’t wish her harm.

4 Likes

Oh. I would assume she was there to get a rectal-cranial extraction. It’s just a shame she can’t get to experience the normal process of medical billing that most of us get to enjoy.

15 Likes

I’m ambivalent there.

6 Likes