Watch as Lauren Boebert falls apart in a debate (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/01/watch-as-laure-boebert-falls-apart-in-a-debate-video.html

12 Likes

Kind of the opposite of a very private moment. :thinking:

45 Likes

The expectation of privacy in a PUBLIC THEATER is zero.

36 Likes

Wow. It’s not even paraphrasing to say that she apologized for being caught, not for what she did. No repentance at all.

28 Likes

“In a debate” feels like an unnecessary degree of specificity when she’s falling apart in general.

Yeah, it’s not even “I’m sorry if you were offended,” it’s “I’m sorry you saw that.”

18 Likes

“I’m sorry that you seeing that has any consequences for me.”

27 Likes

She should be called out for that but how is that part of a debate?

I think debate moderators should be moderators that know how to run a debate, maybe get a college debate moderator and follow rules.

They should be debating policy not spending the entire time taking shots at each other.

I did not watch the entire debate so maybe there was some actual discussion about policy, there was this.

She did agree to promote zipper merging. There’s a joke in there’s somewhere.

13 Likes

I’m apologizing for you? That’s the opposite of remorse. She’s not even forgiving him for presenting video of her private masturbatorium.

I can’t imagine who she’s playing to with this awfulness. Is there a fraction of her demographic that thinks she’s in the right? Do so many of her voters not care that she’s a self-declared piece of shit?

16 Likes

Flipping someone off, jacking someone off… Don’t we all get confused with the two?

8 Likes

She’s losing her seat in Congress. She already lost her business. She’ll be joining the service sector herself before to long.

19 Likes

Time for her to write a book and become a guest commentator on Fox News.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t trust her in fast food. Her pork sliders were a little too fast

16 Likes

In general, I don’t love seeing a man talk over a woman. But in this case? Bravo, Kyle Clark.

8 Likes

Vice Tv Clown GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

6 Likes

There is probably a good innuendo, but mostly it is bc there was a recent article about zipper merging on the local news wibesite that employs Kyle Clark.

3 Likes

I fear not. I live in a neighboring district and my bet is she wins. The district is solidly red and she’s the known name in a large primary pack.

2 Likes

Being known isn’t always an advantage.

11 Likes

I know. But a lot of people like the bs she’s selling.
GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bonus:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bonus bonus:

17 Likes