Unpopular Lauren Boebert is in Colorado apologizing to voters after Beetlejuice debacle

Originally published at: lauren boebert apologizes to maga

3 Likes

Episode 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

11 Likes

Wait until those Republican voters find out about Trump.

15 Likes

Hmm. I wonder if this will work the way she wants. Instead of letting the episode fade, she’s bringing it back up. This would work for a white christian man. Make an apology and say Jesus forgave them and other so-called christians will give them a pass on all kinds of bad behavior, including downright illegal. A woman though?
Then again, she may not have a choice of letting it fade. I’m sure her opponent isn’t

12 Likes

Nah. Trump is a man. He gets a pass in christian culture. He’s just a man who was tempted by women around him. :nauseated_face:
Remember, for these so-called christians, anytime sex or sexual abuse is involved, it is always the women who are to blame. Always. Even if the “women” are really innocent girls

10 Likes

John Candy Sure Sure

idgaf

take responsibility

9 Likes

Beobert, “I owe each and every one of you here a deep, heartfelt apology,” she said, “But don’t hold your breath, you fucking rubes!”

8 Likes

I miss being mad about Ken Buck being the worst Colorado representative. We had fun slogans like “fuck Buck.” In the post-Bobberta hell scape we live in, Ken seems all reasonable and I hate it.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I’m sure she’s sorry she got caught.

4 Likes

Yes, that was the intended implication…

4 Likes

She broke 30% of the ten commandments that day… I didn’t see an apology for any of that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.