"I just kind of think of her as a lowlife" Colorado GOP voters reject Lauren Boebert

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/20/i-just-kind-of-think-of-her-as-a-lowlife-colorado-gop-voters-reject-lauren-boebert.html

14 Likes

It’s be fantastic if we never heard from Boebert ever again, but judging by the comments from the electors in the district, there’s no chance of them electing a reasonable representative to Congress. They just want one who is consistently bigoted.

14 Likes

lauren-boebert-beetlejuice-345x236

22 Likes

And yet, they prefer to vote for someone like her over a democrat.

These people get absolutely no sympathy for having grifters as choices.

28 Likes

“I will not vote for her. Period. She’s not one of us,” said Chris Ware.

Unless you’re not one of you… yeah, she absolutely is one of you. She’s basically the very essence of the GOP. If you expect someone who isn’t a stupid, ignorant, bigoted criminal… maybe switch parties?

Or maybe he just means she’s a woman, and the GOP has reached the point where that’s too woke?

21 Likes

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled lowlife yearning to handy for free.” -Emma Lazarus’s Evil Twin (Probably)

10 Likes

Cool, cool, cool. And who are you planning to vote for in the presidential election? I mean, I’d assume it will be the candidate that has attended mass regularly for his whole life and lives by his Christian values. Right?

36 Likes

FYI the 4th District is the eastern portion of the state. The 3rd District (which she currently represents) is the western (and southern) portion. Both are predominantly rural/“red”.

9 Likes

I wish her well in returning to private sector penis fondling.

23 Likes

Carpetbagger.

4 Likes

This seems a good place to repost this:

A gr8 comment on this youtube political video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhM1HAfj5sM - re: granny bobo the clown:

Blowbert’s removal from government will be one small step for democracy, one giant leap for onlyfans.

14 Likes

She is one of them, but she’s more coarse and less superficially pious. They’re not rejecting her because they disagree with her toxic positions, but rather because they’re pearl-clutching snobs.

12 Likes

I don’t think that she has the Union army at her back. :thinking:

4 Likes

Seems like a good place to remind the bbs we need that puke emoji!

7 Likes

That’s been the m.o. of the GOP for decades… and some well-known evangelicals have been scandalized as well.
Besides, you don’t have to be a religionist in order to detest hypocrisy in elected officials.

I wonder how they justify voting for the likes of Lord Dampnut. Besides the usual blather, that is.

8 Likes

rabbit-3-smiley-122 yakk

v ill-60x60

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.