Colorado's pride, GQP Rep. Lauren Boebert tells racist jokes about a colleague

Originally published at: Colorado's pride, GQP Rep. Lauren Boebert tells racist jokes about a colleague | Boing Boing

2 Likes

What can one really say about these garbage monsters? Except, of course, do what you can to see them voted out of any power.

32 Likes

Mansplaining Fuck You GIF by Women's History

36 Likes

Hardly surprising considering that just days ago she was on TV telling ableist jokes about her Republican colleague (challenging fellow human shitstain Madison Cawthorn to a sprint because, ha ha, Cawthorn is paraplegic).

29 Likes

This is one way how racism is perpetuated. She’s gonna be telling this story to her grandkids.

28 Likes

Fox News covered this with the the headline “I have reached out to her.”
I don’t believe in forgiveness without repentance.
(see Lyle Lovett’s “God Will”)

11 Likes

Dave Chapelle should snatch her up as his opening act.

20 Likes

And Rep. Omar replied by saying Boebert’s lying through her teeth, it never happened and that Boebert is always silent and terrified whenever the two of them get in range of each other.

30 Likes

F’ing Nazi.

36 Likes

How do they do it? Just when you think that they can’t possibly be any worse, the like of Boebart, Cawthorn and Greene go and do something that proves that there is still some depth of humanity they haven’t yet plumbed.

Can any politics folks in the US tell this Brit how likely it is that Boebart will be ejected by her district at the next election? Or is it one of those places where she is in Congress as long as she wants?

15 Likes

Cawthorn and Greene are being primary hard in their upcoming elections by good chance candidates, but Boebert has yet to have a solid candidate come forward to kick her fanny out of DC. Grab some popcorn, it’s going to be a real ongoing shit show.

21 Likes

This isn’t the first time Boebert has made comments in this vein about Omar, and it won’t be the last, and McCarthy and the GOP leadership will continue to do nothing about it. They will also continue to suffer exactly zero consequences for any of this, and, at the rate things are going, will probably regain control of Congress in the next midterms. I am so tired of everything.

12 Likes

Boebert really is a classic girl bully, of the type that’s too terrified to directly harass her targets. Boebert then issued a tweet about “reaching out” to Omar’s office and saying that she didn’t want this to be a distraction from making policy, lol. Yes, I’m sure she doesn’t want people talking about her bullshit racist “jokes,” but the distraction is all hers.

21 Likes

She’s working on her white five.

2 Likes

“Can’t let y’all-qaeda run around unsupervised.” would have been an ok come back…

1 Like

I don’t know how this translation has made it into the collective internet consciousness, but it is wrong.

A Backpfeife is a slap, not a punch

12 Likes

She’s Gretchen Weiners…all the way.

lacey chabert gretchen weiners GIF

11 Likes

FTFY - some hateful dipshit from the sticks in the western posterior of the state, not too far from where the Colorado River passes into Utah, deserves a more apt description.

8 Likes

tenor

19 Likes
9 Likes