Colorado's pride, GQP Rep. Lauren Boebert tells racist jokes about a colleague

Boebert? Racist jokes?

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

15 Likes

Also on brand: she tells the racist joke very, very ineptly. I mean, she was reduced to making that shit up whole cloth, but still that was the best she could come up with? And that’s how she told it? Knowing she can’t even look Omar in the eye really makes this sad-sack braggadocio extra pathetic.

19 Likes

Ha:

29 Likes

Yeah, she’s funny to the local voters; gets reelected for basically being a string puppet of nasty stuff to get votes by saying.
Won’t accomplish beans; but haha local votes and election.
Politics 2021; whatever.

1 Like

Boebert, an incompetent, racist ass…?

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

11 Likes

that was a way better editorial than i was expecting. very spot on, and no both sides bs

15 Likes

A racist joke making more racist jokes.

(Unfortunately racist jokes of both sorts are still harmful.)

11 Likes

spot on episode 11 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

That should be the headline, in fact. To the point…

8 Likes

Once again though, to her supporters this is a good thing. The idea that this “leaked” video will have a negative affect on her is laughable. The GOP now rewards the most heinous of their party members.

3 Likes

Was that Timmie McVeigh in the background?

1 Like

Not sure, but a couple of those guys look like One Percenters to me.

2 Likes

It’s easy. They have shovels.
In some cases, they have backhoes. One of these:

Well, we have had to deal with You Know Who for the past 500 years, & he set the standard for this sort of thing.
At this point, it is a race to a bottom that has no end…

I am not familiar with the politics of the area of Colorado she is alleged to represent, but in Texas, some of the candidates are worse than the scumbags they want to replace.

Let’s hope not.

3 Likes

Definitely the wrong tool for moving an Overton Window.

6 Likes

Boebert’s district has been eliminated. Territory was incorporated into a larger heavily blue district. She has zero chance at reelection.

17 Likes

Happy San Diego GIF by Much

13 Likes

Gerrymandering works both ways, it seems.
Too bad one side seems to be better at it than the other.

2 Likes

That’s almost shocking, these days. The media seem intent on “both siding” situations where that’s clearly not applicable, that someone pointing out that objectively speaking two things aren’t the same seems like a radical act. How sad that we’re in a media environment where simply acknowledging reality takes courage.

5 Likes

She broke the only rule these fascists have: never apologize.

1 Like

To be fair, isn’t Dave Chappelle Muslim? Or his wife…?

1 Like
6 Likes