Law & Order: Trump Unit

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/15/law-order-trump-unit.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH the “Law & Order: Trump Unit” gang must investigate two cases: a BLM protester, and a traitorous villain who conspired with a foreign adversary to undermine our Democracy

6 Likes

Tom the Dancing Bug, wherein I am constantly reminded we live in the most boring and corrupt dystopia. And I still don’t have a hover board.

18 Likes

Can’t wait for people with nothing better to do to tell the rest of us how unfunny this comic is.

7 Likes

Definitely corrupt, but I don’t know about boring. Isn’t the old curse something like, “may you live in interesting times”?

Ah, boring in that way. Agreed. I was supposed to have a (carbon neutral) jet pack by now! Aside from Soylent Green, all those futuristic dystopian movies misled me into thinking that with great corruption came great flying gadgets.

12 Likes

Anyone else notice that those who bandy about the phrase “law and order” are really just talking about the latter?

11 Likes

And by order they mean control.

12 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. It’s definitely interesting. I’m just waiting for the electric penguins, twenty feet high, with long, green tentacles that sting people.

6 Likes

Vladimir “Biggest-Dick Wolf” Putin

3 Likes

Law & Order: Self Victims Unit

4 Likes

It’s unfunny 'cause it’s true.

2 Likes

Next time I’m going to vote for a criminal mastermind. I find the plots of Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot far more interesting than Paw Patrol and Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

Having the bad guy get away because he’s too clever for us is forgivable. Committing crimes in front of our face and a significant fraction of the country jumping to make excuses for him is depressing.

4 Likes

I’d rather have Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta running things than our current state of affairs.

1 Like

Is that why he keeps retweeting “LAW AND ORDER!”? I assumed he was live-blogging his Executive Time. You know, first “LAW AND ORDER!”, then “STAR TREK: VOYAGER!”, then maybe a little “WHEEL OF FORTUNE!”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.