Leaked memo: Donald Trump volunteers banned from criticizing him, for life

Hands are too big

8 Likes

No non-anonymous speech is free in the age of lawyers.

1 Like

I’d recommend someone “volunteer” for his campaign, then immediately start bad-mouthing him to see what they do. If they take you to court it will just help publicize the ridiculous contract.

4 Likes

And even then, drumpf would have to do some SERIOUS wheel greasing to get the judiciary to forget the words “onerous contract”.

4 Likes

Well, this is what “running the country like a business” looks like: You have to sign a bullshit unenforceable contract giving up all your rights before you can even get in the door.

(I’m not sure why anyone thinks “running the country like a business” is a good idea in the first place, but maybe this will hammer another nail or two into its coffin.)

9 Likes

PLEASE
somebody
Volunteer for the Trump campaign, tolerate if for a week (if that’s even possible), quit and go volunteer for Hillary. Seriously, what can he do? Sue you? I don’t think so.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Oh, this contract will be enforced by Trumps new Sturmabteiling, a.k.a. the Lion’s Guard.

You know, over the years a few BB commenters (and at least one moderator) have called me a fascist, along with a few other choice names. I can recall at least one straight-up, unironic dissing of my mother’s sexual proclivities. And then there were the unspeakable monsters who dared to contradict my simple and obviously correct ranking of the Star Trek shows (DS9, TNG, TOS, ENT, TAS, VOY).

All of these were the worst people in the world. But for soiling my beautiful mind with that image, you, sir/madam, are the worstest. THE WORSTEST!

2 Likes

I know, I know, the fingers are all wrong!
Artists these days

I think it might even count as an Unconscionable Contract.

It seems like it’d be easy to get Drumpf on that. Since he’s such a great business man and negotiator. The BEST in fact. A wonderful and powerful and great contract writer. The BEST. Yuge. Awesome.

Which would play into the grounds that one party has leveraged the other using superior knowledge, influence, and jargon.

2 Likes

Yet, you just know that at least one person out there in the world has rubbed one out to this picture.

Can’t he just use a mirror?

5 Likes

Touché!

4 Likes

You’ll always be a heretic in my book. :wink:

2 Likes

simple and obviously correct ranking of the Star Trek shows (DS9, TNG, TOS, ENT, TAS, VOY)

ENT > TAS? TAS wasn’t that bad, was it? Ranking TOS and ENT next to each other just seems wrong.

1 Like

Decades, I guess.
Mine thinks ‘color’ and ‘neighbour’ are both wrong.
Select “Drumpf”, right-click, add to dictionary.

3 Likes

And we all know his name.

1 Like

Yeah. I really meant at least one other person.

After browsing Reddit yesterday and seeing the kind of vile shit from /r/The_Donald filling up /r/all, there’s probably a whole army that would rub one out to that picture.

1 Like