Learn to be a Digital Entrepreneur for only $19

[Read the post]

Somebody needs to proofread these ads before they’re released.

Unless they are truly selling the same product twice in one bundle! If so, please pardon my intrusion.

8 Likes

I know! I can become a “Digital Entrepreneur” by selling online courses at a deep discount! Nobody steal my idea.

8 Likes

One of the super high classified secrets of SEO is to repeat key parts of your content in order to generate higher google rankings for that content. For example, on BoingBoing often seemingly real commentators will actually be bots of shills who repeat the text in comments so that people who want to get SEO clients for their digital marketing agencies will know to how bring online shoppers to their business.

The most important part you should take away from this comment is How to Get SEO clients for Your Digital Marketing Agency: You know how to bring online shoppers to a business… so learn how to generate leads that will find clients to take advantage of your services. I know I did, and I know that BoingBoing did to. BoingBoing the place for learning to be a digital Entrepeneur for only $19!

9 Likes

BoingBoing your SEO Clients now!

5 Likes

Maybe they’re emphasizing the wonderful role the entrepreneur can fill in society as an SEO Guru?

3 Likes

often seemingly real commentators will actually be bots of shills

#WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO MEAN?!?

7 Likes

I don’t have to be, I LIKE IT!

1 Like

It’s a rare post where my grammatical errors dovetail so nicely with the theme.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.