Leo covers The Pixies "Where Is My Mind"

Originally published at: Leo covers The Pixies "Where Is My Mind" | Boing Boing

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite covers of it: Simon Posford and Michelle Adamson - Where is my mind (Piano & Vocals) - YouTube

1 Like

I don’t get why there needs to be so much energy and showmanship put into these things. Bash the strings like there’s an anger of a thousand Suns, contort expressions to the point of a stroke. All part of the schtick I guess.

1 Like

“part of the schtick”. I’ve never heard of this person before but I have to assume that yes that is his schtick.

1 Like

Puddles, 8th wonder of the musical world.

4 Likes

Man plays great song well.
Where’s the hook?

Puddles was (is) great though.

2 Likes

Eighth and ninth. He’s a pretty big dude.

2 Likes

Both really cool versions of a song I love very much. Constantly impressed by Leo, he makes me ALMOST like metal.

2 Likes

I never could deal with Miley Cyrus, but when she opened her festival set with this song my ears pricked up and I ended up enjoying her set most of all.

But oh to be young and see the Pixies again in small sweaty clubs, before Astroworld ruined slam dancing.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought this was a fun video and got a couple good laughs out of it. Still…I wonder if the Pixies need to be metal-ized at all??

1 Like

Can I just chuck this one in please?

(From: 4AD Bills & Aches & Blues)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.