Let Shigeru Miyamoto take you on a tour of Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/21/let-shigeru-miyamoto-take-you-on-a-tour-of-super-nintendo-world-at-universal-studios-japan.html

1 Like

Oh, this is amazing!
I want to go there and experience this, collecting coins and eating a Mario Burger.
Also I love how happy and proud Miyamoto-san is in that video, you can clearly see that the Super Mario games are his babies and that he loves his creation. I am somewhat reminded in those old television specials from the 1950s of Walt Disney showing off his brand new Disney Land.

2 Likes

I could really go for some mushroom-flavored popcorn, that sounds great! I hope I get to go to the Super Nintendo World in Japan instead of the planned USA ones, though, where I’m sure it’s only a matter of time until people are breaking things trying to jump into the paintings, and attempting suicide in the 1-up Factory.

Thanks for sharing this! I sent it to my kids. My son idolizes Shigeru Miyamoto. Maybe we will put this on our list for the intended family trip to Japan?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.