Let's build a robot to kill the creator of "I am not a robot" CAPTCHA image grids

I find them easy too.
What I’m saying is, I’ll be pretty useful to keep around for our new robot overlords…

3 Likes

I think Perogi and Bao (and corn-dogs) are dumplings, the ‘bread’ is cooked around the filling.

1 Like

Look at it this way, in a hundred years, who’s gonna care?

No, no, no. For engineers, you have to punch* them an ODD number of times to change state from 1 to 0, otherwise you are simply turning the undesired feature back on again.

( * = I am not advocating violence. Substitute ‘tickle,’ ‘caress,’ or whatever it takes. Be sure to publish the results of your extensive studies in this arena. )

7 Likes

No, I find them easy enough to complete.

It’s just that by now I am utterly, utterly annoyed by them.
They will have to go.

1 Like

For a pizza, the dough and toppings are cooked together. This is not so with a sandwich where the bread is cooked alone as a loaf, then cut/sliced and the insides added. Sometimes a sandwich is toasted/grilled after assembly, it’s not made with raw dough then cooked.

4 Likes

Remember when Google sold us in this as a better captcha.

Fuck this

11 Likes

That would make a Cornish pasty a dumpling. However, Cornish pasties are meant to be eaten in the hand, not with utensils, and therefore meet that crucial requirement for sandwiches.

I don’t know why people want to make things needlessly complicated. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m an engineer in SF. Punch might be the right thing, just check first and have a safe word.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

There’s just one hitch in that plan…

“To confirm orbital launch, please prove you are not a robot by selecting all the squares that…”

4 Likes

Are dumplings sandwiches?

Disclaimer: first posted by @Akimbo_NOT on another thread I just found.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.