Like a dream - fabulous treasure discovered in old lunchbox

maybe it was from a BANK HEIST! #DubiousSpeculation

1 Like

Funny my son has the same lunchbox. Sadly no cash just his fluorescent rock collection (which is pretty cool I gotta to admit).

2 Likes

Wait, you mean to tell me it’s not a singing frog??

10 Likes

7 Likes

You are the second person I give 100+ likes to today.

2 Likes

I love when people try to find treasures or just find unknown treasures. I think I know where one of those lost Canadian Club Whiskey box of bottles are hidden…just need to head to New York when I win the Lottery! -)

I also enjoy reading/searching clues for mysteries/contests/rumor via the Internet. I am getting a bit long in the tooth (57) and find these types of activities help keep my mind sharp and focused for all types of challenges that come my way.

One site I found has a lot of these challenges to help find/discuss treasure-hunting. Unfortunately, a lot of them are those dreaded “Buy this Book…it has clues to Riches” semi-scam schemes…which I hate. But they make for an interesting read.

Quest4Treasure http://quest4treasure.co.uk/phpbb3/
It is a Forum-board format.

TQQdles™

I remember someone re did an old house that had news papers stuffed in for insulation. Inside was a decent copy of Action #1.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.