Listen to Prince's personal party playlist

[Read the post]

6 Likes

A wonderfully funky list!

7 Likes

Questlove tells a story about the time he DJ’d one of Prince’s parties and tried to play a setlist of Fela Kuti jams, but Prince didn’t dig it, fired him, and played Finding Nemo instead.

7 Likes

3 Likes

The playlist in Google Music

6 Likes

It’s not a very good party playlist. Needs some Prince.

8 Likes

Whoa–he has the Jacksons on there–apparently he wasn’t a hater of the 5. Just the youngest! :wink:

Candy Dulfer for bonus!

If there is an afterlife, I like to think Heath Ledger now has his partner to open the most exclusive club on the River Styx (where all the best people go, not that snooze-fest in the clouds).

6 Likes

Spoiler Alert - (Do 4 minute music videos need those???)

Killing all the attendees at your Party, does not seem to make for a very good “PartyMan”…at least not one where you would be invited back.

1 Like

Being played out by Prince…there are worse ways to go…

1 Like

Prince was a very religious man…

But if he had come to my house, sharing his good news, handing out the Watchtower, I’d let him say his piece… cause it’s Prince.

6 Likes

Likewise, but I doubt I’d attend well to his message. I imagine most would simply repeat over and over (in their head or otherwise) “It’s Prince, he’s at my door and he’s preaching to me!”

3 Likes

True, but his religion had some unusual beliefs about the afterlife. I say unusual, not odd, because there is no afterlife for anyone, on or off Earth.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.