Listen to the nicest car horn ever

It is illegal to text while driving here in California. Honking to tell someone they are a dumbass is permitted by law.

1 Like

is humor outlawed? Am I on your lawn or something?

1 Like

Any old wav file?

“Fus Roh Dah!”, the Dragon Horn.

I had never before heard the Bermuda Bell specifically, but I like it. I like how it’s a foot stomp away, no hands needed.

Also, re: the illegality of honking at someone to prod them to go… this, to me is a gray area. If someone is not going at a green light, IMO that’s a safety hazard. Are they broken down? Do they need to be pushed? Are they dead in there? Suffering a seizure? I see absolutely nothing wrong with blowing the horn a bit, see if they respond, and if they don’t, then call the authorities. Sitting idle at a green light with ten cars stacked behind them IS a safety hazard in my book. If I were cited for blowing the horn behind someone idle at a green, and they were not in turn cited for a creating safety hazard, I would make it my personal mission to fight it in court to the bitter end.

As a career pedestrian I always assumed all car honks are used to give vent to a primordial existential rage, a sort of machine-assisted primal scream therapy. Are you saying there’s another reason?!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

hmm, i usually just send morse code with my horn.

edit: just read

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.