Now I’m getting flashbacks of “Zoobilee Zoo”

6 Likes

Now I want to see the “butthole” cut.

5 Likes

Hey, I seen HE-MAN on Ice,
so I guess I lived though that,

3 Likes

Gumby (why?)

I seem to remember this as a seasonal themed thing with different superheros or cartoon characters. Something like this in the summer and Ice Capades in the winter.

Here’s the Ice Capades with te Ewoks from 1986: Ice Capades December 1986 TV commercial - YouTube

1 Like
3 Likes

Nothing can convince me that this isn’t a YouTube hoax, using CGI and video cassette filters.

1 Like

wow, a Street Frogs act, too. nobody remembers them, but I used to watch their show because it was hip hop themed and me and the kid across the street were super into hip hop stuff and would practice breakin all the time.

I don’t specifically remember this particular ice show, but I remember them as a thing. I know there was a Smurfs-on-ice show that came through in like 3rd grade, Thunder Cats and Silver Hawks cartoon was more toward 6th grade and I wouldn’t have been interested in their ice show by then but I’m sure it must have gone to Joe Louis Arena like the Smurfs did.

4 Likes

I’m also seeing where my inclination towards being a furry started. :smiley:

3 Likes

My friend credits that show with instilling his furry fetish.

I have to live with that knowledge.

3 Likes

Did they just recolor footage of Gigi Edgely from Farscape?

Me as a young teen turning on thundercats for the first time:

Not_Awaken_Anything

10 Likes

Their lack of leotards in the first episode was kind of a moment for some of us coming of age without the benefit/curse of the internet.

6 Likes

Username checks out :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.