Live in a grain silo! Private and tranquil smart home for sale! Enjoy the amazing wildlife... by killing it!

Yah, I guess what they did is double-wall with that corrugated tin as “drywall”. You’d have to do something like that or it would be an oven in summer and an icebox in winter.

Imagine the acoustics in there though? Good lord it would be awful. A metal box with concrete floors? Pass.

8 Likes

Ugly and impractical as all fuck; thanks, I hate it.

15 Likes

You make that sound like it’s a bad thing.

3 Likes

Yeah, and if I didn’t have to live there, I’d probably walk in, look, shudder, leave, several times just for the unbelievable sensation.

4 Likes

In one of the photos you can see ducting off the back of one of the white things. So that makes them portable air conditioners.
And i agree with everyone else. What a hot pile of garbage. (Note the cracked slab too…)

2 Likes

The dwelling comfortably sleeps 6 ppl, providing you w/ the ultimate rural experience

It has one bathroom. That is not going to be comfortable for 6 people.

3 Likes

That’s ok, the people who’d actually be interested in living in this shit shack wouldn’t let 5 other people into it. They don’t have that many friends and wouldn’t trust anyone to be there if they did.

5 Likes

The guys - and they are guys - who plan on staying here will only use the bathroom for defecation. It’ll be really important to them to piss outside.

4 Likes

But what about when they inevitably give themselves food poisoning?!

3 Likes

Ob:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.