Look! It's pizza night aboard the International Space Station!

Originally published at: Look! It's pizza night aboard the International Space Station! | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Garlic in a space station? That’s going to linger.

11 Likes

That’s awesome!
But also a good reminder for everyone who thinks colonizing other planets is the solution to our environmental woes: we’re never going to have it as good and delicious as we have it right here, at least not for a dozen generations at the earliest. Let’s keep this place habitable, shall we?

20 Likes

I saw a bong stashed behind some science’y stuff.

12 Likes

fresh pepperoni
Pizza Bush

15 Likes

It’s not delivery, it’s…
Of course it’s not f-ing delivery, we’re in space!

8 Likes

Look, I just really wanna see them eating spaghetti, okay?

13 Likes

:musical_note: When the moon hits your eye
:musical_note: like a big pizza pie
:musical_note: that’s a serious navigational error

19 Likes

8 Likes

It’s for…ummm… science man

7 Likes

There’s no such thing as Pizza Monday. Not even in space. It’s called Pizza Friday, people. PIZZA FRIDAY!

3 Likes

There’s something I need to know: presumably, some astronaut or cosmonaut had their food get away from them and ending up adhering to the wall of the space station. This event would necessarily have a verb to describe such a mistake.

e.g., “Oh, man, did you see that Doug pied his pita-and-hummus sandwich to the bulkhead?” “That’s Doug for you!”

I need to know what this verb is.

3 Likes

Hm.

The Deliverator’s car has enough potential energy packed into its batteries to fire a pound of bacon into the asteroid Belt. Unlike a bimbo box or a Burb beater, the Deliverator’s car unloads that power through gaping, gleaming, polished sphincters. When the Deiverator puts the hammer down, shit happens.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Cowabunga, space dudes!

2 Likes

I believe the word is “Spooched”. At least, that’s what I say.

4 Likes

I love this so much. My absolute favorite cyberpunk novel (and I grew up on Gibson!)

I didn’t think they’d approve crumbly food, thinking of all the crumbs floating around… I’m guessing it was definitely a soft crust pizza. I was also surprised by how well the squirt of pizza sauce stuck to the bread on initial contact. I guess I figured interactions like that have more rebound.

5 Likes

I’ve been to see taste the future, and it works burps.

6 Likes

“Woo! Someone light a candle or open a window!”

5 Likes

Oh, premade crust. I was hoping to see them proofing dough in a centrifuge.

6 Likes