MAGA before and after images show a startling transformation

My periodic opportunity to remind people that Kim G is one year older than Melania T…

5 Likes

3 Likes

Democratic Party before and after images show a startling transformation!

All I can see:

4 Likes

“I need more MOlST!”

2 Likes

Was entirely unaware of Guilfoyle before she apparently went full MAGA (you should never go full MAGA). Wow, there was once a not unattractive person there - who knew!

Coincidence?

4 Likes

Maybe it’s the autism, maybe it’s some other quirk of my brain, but I don’t actually “get” physical attraction in the first place. If I see a picture of someone completely without context there are certainly things I can find attractive, but it can be difficult to articulate what those are and I have very little idea as to if someone else would find that same person attractive or not. (It usually turns out to be something that’s an active choice anyway, especially if it’s something that gives some indication of their personality.)

So this leaves me with a baseline where most people start out at the same relative level of attractiveness, modified by their personality, attitude, interests, and many other factors, some of which I’m not usually consciously aware of. This means that I don’t so much see these “before and after” pictures as something of a transformation, but I do see people that may have started as initially attractive to me (absent any other indicator about the person) become hideous as I learn more about them.

Simply put, I cannot separate who a person is from any mere aesthetics. I understand that other people do perceive these as different from one another, but I can’t process that idea myself.

8 Likes

Katherine Helmond GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.