MAGA before and after images show a startling transformation

I assume it means that he revealed who he actually is and what he actually thinks. Which presumably means spewing a bunch of MAGA vitriol and high-octane misogyny all over the poor woman.

By the sound of it, he has enough self-awareness to realize that this is going to lead inevitably to divorce, but not enough to understand why.

15 Likes

It’s like watching Senator Palpatine become Emperor Palpatine. Turns out, fueling yourself on hate is corrosive, I guess?

I also have to add that “she became progressively more conservative” is a delightful ironic turn of phrase

6 Likes

Too bad for Gaetz, he just ended up looking like Butthead (of Beavis and Butthead).

2 Likes

They say Trump has a certain kind of physical appearance he prefers in women, so that’s why so many Trumper types who want to curry favor with him get Guilfoyle-style alterations. See also: Before and after photos of Kristi Noem…

3 Likes

I don’t know the details, but at one point they had an “agree to disagree” relationship, but then he said things he couldn’t take back and are now headed towards a divorce.

The fact that several other men echoed how their Democrat voting or Liberal wife also left them once their love for MAGA became untenable is both sad and shows how MAGA transforms people into POS that even people partly blinded by love are like “fuck this guy”.

Man this scene legit bothered me as a kid. Heck, there was a trope of this sort of thing in the 80s (I can think of He-Man and Princess Bride off the top of my head) where the villain would just “drain the live” of a character. I guess the writers thought it was a low key and tame way to torture or harm a character without physically harming them. And maybe for most kids it didn’t really hit them, but for me it creeped me out.

2 Likes

Unchecked body dysmorphia, an echo chamber of yes-men, doctors who will not tell you no, abusive families, keeping up the brand, and a million other combined and/or individual things. There are infinite reasons trashy celebs often get such bizarre mutilating and distorting levels of plastic surgery otherwise only seen in geek shows, niche sex work, and the carnival circuit…

Why are trashy celebs trying to run our fucking country though? Let’s end that.

12 Likes

Love It Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

12 Likes

It seems Matt Gaetz’s features are shrinking into the center of his face. In another couple of years it’ll probably be just an expanse of smooth flesh with a black spot at the center.

7 Likes

The Ted Cruz School of Design.

3 Likes

Well, yeah, but that’s because he’s an asshole.

11 Likes

Gaetz got a fresh coat of skin just before the convention.

10 Likes

QUCfiz

2 Likes

Kimberly Guilfoyle looks like a badly-painted statue made of papier-maché. Or a crumpled old Kimberly Guilfoyle Halloween mask.

Gaetz is well known for body shaming women

https://www.jezebel.com/matt-gaetz-who-once-body-shamed-a-teen-girl-looked-odd-during-rnc-speech

13 Likes

This is the same kind of deal as when someone makes some stupidly bigoted statement and either precedes it with or follows up with “I knew you snowflakes would get all triggered by that and I’d be called racist / sexist / homophobic / etc.” Similarly, “mask off” in this case means they know they’re being bigoted or that they’ve been hiding their truly disgusting selves because they don’t want to accept the social consequences for their actions.

10 Likes

Me too! I didn’t have to think about that reference - it was already there in my trauma tank, ready to pop straight into my head at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Kimberly with the too long last name seems to be trying to be surgically altered to look like Melania Trump. I’m not sure what that says about Eric, but he can’t be happy with the results

1 Like
5 Likes

oh my fucking goodness gracious! there was something in the back of my mind and I just stumbled over it;

what kind of sick joke is this?!? the satire in the flesh. “reality” as pulpy and bad as the movie was.

I…cant…aaaaaahhhhrrrgggg!!!

9 Likes