Matt Gaetz's new staffer: "I need a woman who looks like she just got punched"

Originally published at: Matt Gaetz's new staffer: "I need a woman who looks like she just got punched" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

tina fey eye roll GIF

19 Likes

Normalizing violence against women is a feature, not a bug.

24 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

19 Likes

I have a little difficulty with the notion that conservatives are the guardians of the nation’s moral soul given that every time one opens his mouth in public he sounds like an utter raging psychopath.

26 Likes

How coincidental; I need to hear about this hateful asshat getting punched right in the face.

22 Likes

Someone should put up a sign outside Gaetz’s office.

16 Likes

Well, he wasn’t in my Wiki.

Federalist Society contributor.

It looks like the last 11 years haven’t been kind to his hair. (I’ll double-check that it’s the same guy.)

15 Likes

I give him 3 months before he’s gone.

14 Likes

Yeah… “sounds like”.

15 Likes

It’s so weird when incels read sci fi and try to reconcile it with their worldview. Butlerian Jihad? You’re on twitter, bro.

12 Likes

Since he’s a “suicide bomber in the Buterlian jihad”, has he got a cherry blossom background because he’s an average right wing weeb or because of its association with kamikaze and self-sacrifice?

9 Likes

You’ve already thought about it more deeply than he ever did.

11 Likes

10 Likes

WTAF?? I cannot even process that level of assholery. Holy shit, my brain hurts!

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python

9 Likes

“Sent from my iPhone. Now with AI.”

4 Likes

Weird projection. It’s on the edge of self-awareness.

10 Likes

For some people, a big strong, even angry Patriarchal figure, that can act like a “real man :tm:” is a feature not a bug. What they find morally objectionable are people who oppose the patriarchal and racial order that puts white men on top, because they see it as the natural order. Since it’s the natural order, in their mind, it’s against “god” or whatever to oppose it… For them, someone like Gaetz (or Trump, etc) is exactly the right way for a man to act, as it shows him putting the right people in their place…

11 Likes

FTFY.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

On the edge? He actually looks like a thumb with a hairpiece.
Paint him green, and he could play the part of the Mekon.
Possibly.

7 Likes